Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome New Cats

"All cat in range of my voice come beneath high ledge for a tribe meeting." Nightwatchers voice echoed through the cave. " We have three cat that are willing to join The Tribe, Emerald That Glistens in the Sunlight, Cherry That Falls From Tree, and Mist That Covers River. Emerald is a fighter, I would like Lighting to show her around the camp and territory. Cherry, and Misty are hunters, I would like Hawlk to show Cherry around camp and terriorty and Misty, I will show you around the camp and territory. Welcome to The Tribe Of Strong Wind. The he started on the cheer. "EMERALD!!!CHERRY!!!MISTY!!!" TheTribe called.

(Sorry it took soo long to add. I have had a very busy summer. And with school coming back i will not go on as much.)

~Nightwatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment